Lagerlof’s clients count on us to handle their deals from the simple to the obscure.
Lagerlof, LLP’s real estate law team serves a variety of real estate transactions including commercial, industrial, office, retail, hospitality and multi-family properties. We represent both landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions and buyers and sellers in connection with real estate acquisitions. Our clients count on us to handle their deals from the simple to the obscure.
Our areas of expertise are as follows:
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial, industrial and mixed use real estate purchase and sale agreements, including environmentally impacted properties;
- Joint ventures, 1031 exchange agreements, TIC agreements, and real property syndications;
- Lease-related representation, including commercial, industrial, office, shopping center and ground lease arrangements on behalf of landlords and tenants;
- Secured lending and various construction and project financing arrangements;
- Zoning and land use planning, development agreements and complex title and land survey analysis;
- Real estate brokerage and escrow, DRE and DOC compliance, including agency agreements;
- Real estate litigation: partition actions, boundary line disputes, title insurance matters, commercial eviction actions, fraudulent conveyance claims and foreclosure-related litigation
Real Estate Highlights
Lagerlof, LLP is the largest firm in Pasadena. With more than 100 years of experience satisfying clients, we are leading the market in strategic support. We are a team of trusted legal advisors on a mission to provide every client with clarity and understanding to succeed in a complex world. Lagerlof, LLP stands for innovation tempered with practicality, for thoroughness countered with common sense, and above all else, for impeccable integrity.