Lagerlof, LLP’s employment law team serves employers by advising on “best practices” under applicable employment laws.
Lagerlof, LLP’s employment law team serves employers by advising on “best practices” under applicable employment laws, with a focus on minimizingfuture claims. This includes preparation of offer letters, employment contracts, severance agreements and general workforce policies.
Our team also has deep experience in employment litigation, often working with the client’s EPLI carrier to defend against a broad range of workforce litigation.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Employment structures and agreements
- Separation agreements
- Defending employers in employment litigation
- Employment related agreements including:
- Profits Interests Agreements
- Stock option agreements
- Incentive compensation terms
- Employee Sharing Arrangements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Severance agreements
- Confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements.