Lagerlof, LLP’s employment law team serves employers by advising on “best practices” under applicable employment laws.
- Defended Fortune 500 company in 6 week federal court jury trial against wage and hour claims brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Defended publicly traded company in wrongful termination/retaliation lawsuit and government investigation related to allegations of the unlawful killings of protected species.
- Successfully handled employment discrimination cases.
- Obtained a defense verdict in insurance bad faith trial in Los Angeles Superior Court; affirmed on appeal.
- Represented insurance company in bad faith matter stemming from an underlying eight-figure wrongful death action.
- Obtained multi-million dollar award (plus a seven figure attorneys’ fees award) in an international arbitration based on the improper termination of an international distribution contract.
Lagerlof, LLP is the largest firm in Pasadena. With 113 years of experience satisfying clients, we are leading the market in strategic support. We are a team of trusted legal advisors on a mission to provide every client with clarity and understanding to succeed in a complex world. Lagerlof, LLP stands for innovation tempered with practicality, for thoroughness countered with common sense, and above all else, for impeccable integrity.