Banking & Financial Services
Averaging more than 20 years of experience, our team represents our clients in a wide range of state and federal court litigation and appeals.
Our banking and financial services team offers counsel to a wide variety of financial institutions and lending clients, including national banks, private debt and equity firms, and individual investors.
Averaging more than 20 years of experience, members of our team document and structure commercial credit facilities, handle distressed assets and loan workouts, and represent our clients in a wide range of state and federal court litigation and appeals.
Our team’s expertise includes:
- Commercial loan transactions and documentation
- Commercial real estate finance
- Asset based lending
- Equipment Finance
- Checks, Deposits and Electronic Banking
- Distressed Assets and Loan Workouts
- Creditor’s Rights
- Note Sales
- Judicial Foreclosures and Receiverships
- UCC Liquidations
- Lender Liability
- Wrongful Foreclosure and Loan Servicing Defense
- Truth In Lending Claims