Justin in an Associate Attorney at Lagerlof, LLP’s Seattle office focusing his practice on litigation matters.
Justin regularly represents a wide array of clients, both public and private, in areas including real property, banking/lender liability, and title curative matters. He regularly represents title companies, defending their insureds in matters such as lien priority disputes, fraudulent conveyances and recordings, and boundary disputes. He has also prosecuted actions in favor title companies’ insureds to seek declaratory relief to reform deeds of trust, identify and correct errors in recorded documents affecting title to the insureds’ real property, and handling earnest money disputes related to real estate transaction that fail to close.
Immediately prior to joining the firm, Justin prosecuted judicial foreclosures and defended creditors in litigated matters involving creditors’ rights, wrongful foreclosure, and real estate matters in Washington. Justin has successfully prosecuted and defended lawsuits and brought matters to mutually beneficial resolutions for his clients, in a timely and efficient manner.
Justin is licensed to practice in all state and federal courts in the States of Washington, Idaho and Alaska and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Outside of the office, Justin enjoys spending time with his family, boating, fishing, golfing, gardening, and enjoying the outdoors in the Pacific Northwest.
Justin’s representations include:
- Defending against lender liability claims in the State Courts of Washington and Alaska and federal courts in the State of Washington;
- Prosecuting a number of title curative matters at the benefit of title company’s insureds;
- Representing institutions providing real estate services to lenders to evaluate the validity of county tax-foreclosure sales to facilitate unwinding, repurchase or redemption of property subject to it;
- Representing title companies and institutions providing real estate services to lenders in lien-priority disputes.
- Representing Escrowees in instituting interpleader actions to resolve earnest money disputes for real estate transactions that fail to close.
Lagerlof, LLP is the largest firm in Pasadena. With over 100 years of experience satisfying clients, we are leading the market in strategic support. We are a team of trusted legal advisors on a mission to provide every client with clarity and understanding to succeed in a complex world. Lagerlof, LLP stands for innovation tempered with practicality, for thoroughness countered with common sense, and above all else, for impeccable integrity.