Lagerlof, LLP Office COVID-19 Safety Protocols – Visitor Guide
The health and safety of all visitors, and their families, is a fundamental priority of Lagerlof, LLP. Due to the current healthcare pandemic, regarding COVID-19 (also known as Coronavirus or RAPID SARS CoV-2), Lagerlof, LLP has implemented the below safety measures for all office visitors. Please review prior to your arrival.
The below several items provide an overview of Lagerlof, LLP’s current safety measures designed to reduce the likelihood of potential COVID-19 exposure when visiting the Lagerlof, LLP office.
1. In-Office Screening: Upon arrival to the reception (lobby) area, all individuals (visitors and team members) are screened by the receptionist. The screening process includes the following:
Mask Confirmation: Confirmation of face mask, covering nose and mouth. If one does not have a mask, a disposable mask will be provided.
Mandatory Temperature Check: Contactless temperature check. Any persons with temperatures above 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave, reschedule their appointment (or schedule a virtual appointment), consult with a healthcare professional and/or return once their temperature has decreased below 100.4 degrees for at least 48 hours, without the use of fever-reducing medication.
Brief Questionnaire: All individuals will be asked the below three (3) questions. If any are answered “Yes,” that individual will be asked to leave and return until all three (3) questions can be answered as “No.”
i. In the last 10 days, have you come in contact with anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19?
ii. In the last 7 days, have you traveled to/from another state or country by plane or bus?
iii. Do you have a temperature over 100.4 degrees, a new or worsening cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and/or recent loss of taste or smell?
2. Face Masks: All individuals must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth (N95 or surgical masks are recommended). Masks are to be worn during all activity with the exception of eating/drinking as needed.
3. Social Distancing: All individuals are expected to maintain a 6-foot distance from one another whenever possible.
4. Group Gathering: Group gatherings are expected to be held in groups of ten (10) or less participants. Gatherings are encouraged to be less than 60 minutes in duration.
5. General Hygiene & Sanitation: (A) All individuals are encouraged to avoid shaking hands and hugging. (B) All individuals are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, prior to entering a new area (e.g., conference room). If soap and water are unavailable, alcohol-based sanitation solutions are an appropriate alternative. (C) All individuals are encouraged to refrain from, or at least significantly reduce, the passing and sharing of common handheld items (e.g., cups, bottles, pens, folders, etc.).
Lagerlof, LLP is the largest firm in Pasadena. With 113 years of experience satisfying clients, we are leading the market in strategic support. We are a team of trusted legal advisors on a mission to provide every client with clarity and understanding to succeed in a complex world. Lagerlof, LLP stands for innovation tempered with practicality, for thoroughness countered with common sense, and above all else, for impeccable integrity.